Owning and running a small business means you’re always going to be busy taking care of everything that needs to be done day to day. It’s likely that you’ll have more important things to do than take up your time, and you won’t want to be spending precious hours writing up invoices and sending them out.
A reliable software system like Xero makes short work of your accounting and makes it easy for you to keep track of all your accounts. At Go Figured we are certified Xero Accountants who understand the importance of having software and accounting you can trust.
Not sure which accounting software is right for you? We’ve gone over some of the pros and cons of Xero here and talk about which platform might suit your business better.
Xero Pros and Cons
- It doesn’t matter what size business you have. If you’ve got a need for accounting software then you have a need for This accounting software works for small businesses, sole traders, large companies and everything in between.
- You can convert from QuickBooks for free, transferring your data and picking up where you left off.
- It’s easy to integrate apps with more than 500 third party apps able to be plugged into the Xero interface.
- Manage all of your bills with the expense schedule which gives you the ability to watch cash flow and get updates when your invoices are viewed.
- Great reporting which is easy to read and simple to get – plus your data is always secure.
- Get access to your information and accounts from anywhere thanks to cloud accounting software
- Manage employee information and monitor hours
- Easy to transfer and categorise your banking and credit card transactions and perform inventory.
- If you operate internationally the multi-currency functionality can be a bit limited which can be a pain for some business owners.
- If you’re not online you won’t have access to Xero which, while not usually an issue, could present a problem from time to time.
The software can be a little complicated to use, at least at first, but that’s where Go Figured can assist you!
Request a call back.
Would you like to speak to one of our friendly staff? Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you prefer that type of communication.
What about Xero’s Pricing?
Xero operates on a subscription model which means that you can scale your usage of Xero in such a way that gives you full control. Xero is one of the most affordable small business accounting tools – and you get different types of control and access to different features with each different plan.
Want to Know More?
Contact us at Go Figured today. We are here to make short work of your accounting by using Xero for your business. If you have a small business, a medium-sized enterprise or are a larger organisation and are looking for a way to manage your accounts quickly and easily, Xero may be just the thing you need.
Get in touch with us on (07) 3608 4206 or contact us online for all of your BAS, Bookkeeping, Payroll and EOFY services.